Cynical Twitch

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Start of Perpetual Academic Torture

Sigh...once again the portals of the academe is open for spontaneous combustion, prolong agony and multitudes of uneccessary incessant assignments. My teachers were shocked to see me because of my disappearing act last semester. They said "Ms. Badana, long time no see! where have you been? i thought you were dead or married even!"...that statement took me aback...hello?? married would have been a subtle remark but DEAD??!!! how morbid can they get! ha! teachers! At least...the school is flooding with yumilicious kuyaz...heheheh! as usual, the battle for bitchiness is now open for students ready to pounce on imcompetent teachers who make a puny mistake in recording their scores and untallied credits for projects and oral recitation. I am a good example of such doing...khever! And so, my journey continues and still, my brain aches from the torture. There is still familiar faces left...thank god! i thought i was the only one left...and met new ones...interesting bunch actually. My previous students from English 1 and literature 1 still remembers me...there were such darlings you know...they were listening attentively to their gorgeous teacher...hahahha! excluding the gorgonzola one...nyek! he creeps me out! So, thats it! i have updated my blog just like all of you said...you guys have been whining for weeks in getting me to update my blog...hahays! sauce! good luck to myself for the next couple of months...i am definitely going to graduate! PEACE!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 1:30 PM :: 3 comments

Pump it up...

-------------------------------------