Cynical Twitch

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Healthy habit is back to bite me in the ass...

I'm back to jogging...YES! I am! I dont really know but I have this sudden impulse to go back to my old routine. I used to do it everyday with my jogging buddies, CJ and Jay. I dont know about those two but, I dont really care...they are getting fatter by the minute...JOKE! love yah gurls! I still got that familiar feeling while I was on the track field...the motivation to lose weight. What's so amazing though I haven't gain eversince I stopped but, I still want to lose some more fatties...for a lot of reasons if you know what I mean.

I was with Glenn, the EB queen. Actually, Glenn and I made a deal that we should go back to our normal sunday jogging routine. As always, we were on the prowl for hunkalicious kuyaz and bitching bitches waiting to be maimed by our tantalizing stares. Unfortunately, we didnt had the chance because THERE WEREN'T ANY!!!! THE NERVE!!! so we just went on with our jog. We were silent along the way except for the loud pantings..hehehe! Our target lap was supposed to be 10 but we did only 4..PATHETIC! sigh...gone with the days were we can double it up to 15...RACH! we did some sit-ups and crunches...for the formation of our soon to be svelte figure of course.

we were spent after...all those grunts to achieve the ideal figure. We changed, powdered our lovely selves so we would look fresh again and head directly to fuente for some chow! Talk about guilt pleasure! we ate as if jogging didnt happen...echem! there's always next sunday or the next to get rid of the calories...ha! excuses! After that guilty smacking feast, we went home to our humble abode. It was fun though...love to do it again next sunday and hopefully get to do it everyday...hahah! goodluck to myself! I'll work on persuading the wacky duo to go back to jogging... CJ??? JAY??? kelav ta jogging mga mareh!!! mu kobmatch ta ug kelav! yeko! egish!

Footnote: There were pictures actually...and I would really love to show it to you guys but...I dont have access to the mothership computer at the posse house...heheh!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 11:23 AM :: 2 comments

Pump it up...

-------------------------------------