Cynical Twitch

Friday, July 08, 2005

The Anime freak in me...


The anime that I fell in love with... Posted by Picasa


The anime that I fell in love with...Samurai X. Never got tired watching re-runs on TV. Used to watch it in Japanese version on AXN. I was having a hard time keeping up with conversation but, I was able to understand a bit. Actually, the episodes were incomplete because they ended up with the feng shui story. The ending was never shown on television due to numerous reasons. The maker of the anime didn't spill any consistent information...DARN! they left me hanging! heheh. If you want to know the ending, just buy the DVD or VHS. Its not actually available here in the Philippines...you have to order it at the net...TOUGH LUCK! Fortunately, I was able to know the ending courtesy of Episode summary in the net. I'm such a spoiler huh? Ken-san, anata wa kawaii yo!! aishiteru ze! Mata ne!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 10:45 AM :: 0 comments

Pump it up...

-------------------------------------