Cynical Twitch

Saturday, August 06, 2005

What a sad sad life I'm in....

It's really pathetic to know that I have a sad sad life. I mean I am cool being single...dating other guys, get to hang out with my buddies, work and other stuff but...I just dont get it...AT ALL! Its weird actually because for the past few days I have been irrate all the time. I get upset...MAD even over trivial things (its not hormones okay?!!). Being understanding is out of the question even..I mean I am understanding...heheheh! I have to ease out a bit...BE LOOOSEEEE! maybe I'm just stressed that's all. Its really stupid because I have been trying to find the answers but right now...I'm still looking!DARN! Help me will yah??!!! I'll go BANANAS if I go on with this friggin' s@#%!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 7:43 AM :: 4 comments

Pump it up...

-------------------------------------