Cynical Twitch

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Being Nefarious... ;p

Sigh...lot of things happen over this past 2 weeks. I dont even know where to start coz its been like a whirlwind extravaganza for yours truly *smirks... all I can say is that I met some new friends...got to hang out with the posse and got to fix some neck deep problems which by the way I like to disclose. Soooo, my story continues. My friend Aldwyn came home from UK. I was really happy coz I havent seen him for like a couple of months. He called me through my cellphone and saying he is an agent in a call center telling that I should come for an interview. I was having multiple suspicion that the voice on the other end is Aldwyn...yeah! he cant fool me. He was waiting for me at a hotel so that I can pick him up. DUHH!!! I have a class so he has to get to the p*house by himself so I gave him directions. And sooo, the rest of the happenings are history. Do check out for some details at the pink posse blogspot so you will know whats going down with this misfits...hehehhe! see yah and I'm outie!

Posted by Nefarious One :: 9:51 AM :: 0 comments

Pump it up...

-------------------------------------